Marketixpro Educational Services owns and manages https://marketixpro.com/
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to supply, as well as the reasons for asking for it, will be made plain to you at the point where we ask for it.
If you contact us directly, we may obtain additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any messages and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you choose to submit.
When you register for an Account, we may request contact information from you, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including the following:
- Our website is provided, operated, and maintained.
- Enhance, personalize, and broaden our website
- Learn about and analyses how you use our website.
- Create innovative new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer support, updates and other website-related information, and marketing and promotional purposes.
- send you emails
Marketixpro.com employs a conventional log file approach. When people visit websites, these files record their activities. This is something that all hosting companies conduct as part of their analytics. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and perhaps the number of clicks is among the data gathered by log files. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The information is used to analyses trends, operate the site, track users’ movements on the website, and gather demographic statistics.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
You can use this list to find the Privacy Policies for each of marketixpro.com advertising partners.
It should be noted that marketixpro.com has no access to or control over the cookies used by third-party advertising.
You may disable cookies in your browser by going to the settings menu. More thorough information about cookie management with various web browsers can be found on the websites of the browsers.
- Request that a company that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that it has acquired about customers.
- Request that a company that sells a consumer’s personal information not sell the consumer’s personal information.